At Brookside Senior Living Community, we understand the needs of seniors! Brookside offers affordable housing options designed specifically to meet the individual needs of those in our community. Preserving independence, individuality, dignity and respect is our utmost priority! We work consistently to help sure that our residents feel safe and secure while enjoying their freedom and privacy.
Brookside is nestled on thirty-three beautiful, private acres in West Mobile. A peaceful flowing brook, an abundance of majestic trees, a fish stocked pond, hiking trails, bountiful wildlife and scenic gazebos that overlooking the property, serve to provide the relaxing tranquility that promotes a high level of well-being. Brookside offers the peaceful feeling of a secluded retreat but is close to city conveniences. Shopping, dining, and entertainment options are just around the corner. In addition, Brookside residents have added peace of mind knowing that first-rate medical facilities and one of Mobile’s largest hospitals are located close by.
As a member of the Brookside Senior Living Community, you will enjoy a relationship rich environment that encourages independence. Our on-site coordinators establish weekly activity and outing schedules designed to encourage and enhance social interaction among our residents. Rides to a from scheduled medical appointments are available just by calling to reserve your time. And what’s more, at Brookside, the doctor still makes house calls! Available on-site medical services assure regular patient monitoring and prompt medical attention when needed. In addition, there is also a home care service located on the Brookside campus, which makes home based services easy to access and so very convenient. Non-denominational church services are held every Sunday morning in Brookside’s beautiful, white chapel. Complimentary rides from your home to the chapel and back are available upon request.
Brookside Senior Living Community is a place where seniors can start living the good life today! By choosing a safe, peaceful, friend-filled community, residents choose the ultimate senior living experience. Brookside Senior Living Community, there’s no better choice!
Amenities and Services
• Maintenance free living
• All-inclusive rental rates
• Locked in Annual rates with options for month to month
• 5 Housing options with additional floor plans to choose from
• On campus Doctors office to provide in office visits or House Calls appointments for Brookside Residents
• On campus In Home Care Company
• Pharmacy delivery to your door in dose packaging
• Community meal delivery available through local church for an economical fee. Please contact Cottage Hill Baptist Church at 251-660-2422.
• Lawn care
• Trash valet
• Scheduled Transportation to Doctors Appointments
• Scheduled grocery outings
• Daily community activities
• Weekly community outings
• Access to our Community Center with TV, and Internet
• Community Library
• Beauty Salon (fee for services applies)
• On campus Chapel and reception hall with services every Sunday, transportation provided.
• Beautiful 33-acre nature enriched community with gazebo seating and sidewalks throughout
• Nature walking trail
Every person has a story.
Thank you for allowing Brookside to be a part of yours.
Brookside Senior Living Community
2260 Pesnell Ct
Mobile, AL 36695
P: (251) 776-5999
O: (251) 633-9299
F: (251) 633-2800